2007-07-24 15:12:17

by Axj

Subject: Request for help...

Hi, I'm alex....

I have a notebook Acer Aspire 5920G, with an intel 4965 wireless, system is a Slackware 12 and kernel is my personal recompiled version of 2.6.21.5.

Usually I use the drivers of the version 0.0.* with macsubsystem version 8.0.2, but I've tried to compile the version 0.1.2... a lot of compilation problem. So I think to use mac9.0.2.....
after the make modules of these it's arrived this message....

net/mac80211/wme.c: In function 'ieee80211_ht_agg_queue_add':
net/mac80211/wme.c:759: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
net/mac80211/wme.c: In function 'ieee80211_ht_agg_queue_remove':
net/mac80211/wme.c:784: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make[2]: *** [net/mac80211/wme.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [net/mac80211] Error 2
make: *** [net] Error 2

so I can't compile the new version, but, even if the compilation is not finished, when I retried to compile iwl version 0.1.2, it works. Now for me is impossible to understand, and I'm tring the way to make mac802 subsys work. Can anyone help me....

Another little question... exist a way for make work the wireless led that is always off, even if the wireless works.

Sorry for the request and for the the bad english... it's a lot of time that I don't wrote to a english mailing list (the last was alsa).

Tank you
Alex

Get a free email account with anti spam protection.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/2

2007-07-25 00:43:14

by Stephen Clark